- Undergraduates Emily Martin and Callum Davidson chat to David Hemsoll about his new book. . .and a few other things.
- The Art History careers afternoon by Holly Wain
- Second year student Maysie Chandler turns her hand to costume designing for an upcoming University production . . .
- Reconstructing the Hammer beams of Westminster Hall, or Carpentry as Art?!?! Whadaya… Crazy? PhD Student Robert Beech on the practical aspects of his research
- RBSA: Our Collection, Our Archive and You by Hang Nguyen
- Coming to the Speed Workshop? See you there at 3pm! 22 hours ago
- *New* on the Golovine - Emily and Callum's interview with David about his new book! There is also some advice for... fb.me/2HXmaNnSn 2 days ago
- Now open at BMAG! fb.me/1MpWV31jF 2 days ago
- If you are a student and not already a member of the Barber Association, you'll be able to join on Weds 4th after... fb.me/13f7fqEUI 6 days ago
- *NEW* over on The Golovine: Finalist Holly Wain tells us a bit about what she learned from last week's Art... fb.me/6Aw1HZpxA 1 week ago
Tagsart history Arts and Science Festival Barber Institute of Fine Arts Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery Countess Golovine Damien Hirst Department of Art History Film and Visual Studies Elisabeth Vigée-Lebrun George Catlin internships mac National Portrait Gallery New Art Gallery Walsall peasants Pieter Bruegel Research Reviews The Golovine UoB UoB Research and Cultural Collections Vanley Burke Vienna Westminster Hall Year Abroad
Monthly Archives: December 2012
This summer was my first of many as a graduate of English Literature and History of Art. After finishing my degree and having sent out many emails, CVs and cover letters, I was lucky enough to secure a two week … Continue reading
Please see our Research Activities page or Calendar of Events for a list of the forthcoming Research Seminars for the Spring Term 2013! The series kicks off on 17 January with a paper by Professor Christina Lodder (University of Edinburgh). … Continue reading