- One to see over Christmas vacation: Art Under Attack: Histories of British Iconoclasm at Tate Britain. By Lauren Dudley
- Curating Art History – Call for Papers
- Undergraduates Emily Martin and Callum Davidson chat to David Hemsoll about his new book. . .and a few other things.
- The Art History careers afternoon by Holly Wain
- Second year student Maysie Chandler turns her hand to costume designing for an upcoming University production . . .
- EMREM - the medieval and early modern postgrad forum - is celebrating the end of term! fb.me/6zaYArevP 19 hours ago
- *NEW* over at The Golovine: One to see over the Christmas vacation and for a discounted price(!): Art Under... fb.me/S44zSZ74 23 hours ago
- There is still time to submit proposals for papers to this academic year's Department of Art History, Film and... fb.me/6mEh8KYum 3 days ago
- Wow, we just discovered one of our own librarians is also a writer! One for the Christmas list... fb.me/RUQW5n4Y 4 days ago
- Wow, we didn't know we had a writer in one our own librarians! Something for the Christmas list... fb.me/T1C47kII 4 days ago
Tagsart history Arts and Science Festival Barber Institute of Fine Arts Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery Countess Golovine Damien Hirst Department of Art History Film and Visual Studies Elisabeth Vigée-Lebrun George Catlin internships mac National Portrait Gallery New Art Gallery Walsall peasants Pieter Bruegel Research Reviews The Golovine UoB UoB Research and Cultural Collections Vanley Burke Vienna Westminster Hall Year Abroad
Monthly Archives: August 2013
It may be the end of August but things are hotting up already for the autumn term! Here at The Golovine we’ve put together an overview of some of the exciting things being organised in and around the department of … Continue reading
Joint Honours Student Holly Wain on using her French and Art History skills to work for the journal Cahiers de civilisation médiévale. As my days at the University of Poitiers drew to a close, I was determined to make the … Continue reading
At graduation this year, the department of Art History, Film and Visual Studies celebrated three of its students through the award of prizes for the best dissertation and best contribution to the department. The Emily Rastall Memorial Prize, set up … Continue reading