- One to see over Christmas vacation: Art Under Attack: Histories of British Iconoclasm at Tate Britain. By Lauren Dudley
- Curating Art History – Call for Papers
- Undergraduates Emily Martin and Callum Davidson chat to David Hemsoll about his new book. . .and a few other things.
- The Art History careers afternoon by Holly Wain
- Second year student Maysie Chandler turns her hand to costume designing for an upcoming University production . . .
- EMREM - the medieval and early modern postgrad forum - is celebrating the end of term! fb.me/6zaYArevP 1 day ago
- *NEW* over at The Golovine: One to see over the Christmas vacation and for a discounted price(!): Art Under... fb.me/S44zSZ74 2 days ago
- There is still time to submit proposals for papers to this academic year's Department of Art History, Film and... fb.me/6mEh8KYum 5 days ago
- Wow, we just discovered one of our own librarians is also a writer! One for the Christmas list... fb.me/RUQW5n4Y 6 days ago
- Wow, we didn't know we had a writer in one our own librarians! Something for the Christmas list... fb.me/T1C47kII 6 days ago
Tagsart history Arts and Science Festival Barber Institute of Fine Arts Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery Countess Golovine Damien Hirst Department of Art History Film and Visual Studies Elisabeth Vigée-Lebrun George Catlin internships mac National Portrait Gallery New Art Gallery Walsall peasants Pieter Bruegel Research Reviews The Golovine UoB UoB Research and Cultural Collections Vanley Burke Vienna Westminster Hall Year Abroad
Monthly Archives: September 2013
A fantastic six months as a U0B Cultural Intern at Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery, by Lauren Dudley
The University of Birmingham has pioneered a fantastic scheme with local cultural partners, which offers Birmingham graduates the chance to apply for paid internships at partner institutions. Last summer I was absolutely thrilled to find out that I had been … Continue reading
This year’s AAH student New Voices conference Art and Decolonisation is taking place at the Henry Moore Institute, Leeds on 16 November 2013. Organised by the AAH Student Members Committee, New Voices one-day conferences provide a forum for current doctoral students of art history and … Continue reading