- Curating Art History – Call for Papers
- Undergraduates Emily Martin and Callum Davidson chat to David Hemsoll about his new book. . .and a few other things.
- The Art History careers afternoon by Holly Wain
- Second year student Maysie Chandler turns her hand to costume designing for an upcoming University production . . .
- Reconstructing the Hammer beams of Westminster Hall, or Carpentry as Art?!?! Whadaya… Crazy? PhD Student Robert Beech on the practical aspects of his research
- There is still time to submit proposals for papers to this academic year's Department of Art History, Film and... fb.me/6mEh8KYum 2 days ago
- Wow, we just discovered one of our own librarians is also a writer! One for the Christmas list... fb.me/RUQW5n4Y 3 days ago
- Wow, we didn't know we had a writer in one our own librarians! Something for the Christmas list... fb.me/T1C47kII 3 days ago
- Coming to the Speed Workshop? See you there at 3pm! 4 days ago
- *New* on the Golovine - Emily and Callum's interview with David about his new book! There is also some advice for... fb.me/2HXmaNnSn 6 days ago
Tagsart history Arts and Science Festival Barber Institute of Fine Arts Birmingham Museums and Art Gallery Countess Golovine Damien Hirst Department of Art History Film and Visual Studies Elisabeth Vigée-Lebrun George Catlin internships mac National Portrait Gallery New Art Gallery Walsall peasants Pieter Bruegel Research Reviews The Golovine UoB UoB Research and Cultural Collections Vanley Burke Vienna Westminster Hall Year Abroad
Tag Archives: internships
Can I do it all over again, please? Stephanie O’Neill-Winbow reflects on her time as the Barber’s Learning and Access intern…
Four years ago, having moved from Muscat, Oman, to Birmingham to study History of Art, I was just a little bit lost. Like most students starting university, I was moving away from home to a place where I didn’t know … Continue reading
In this brief summary of my two years since graduation, I hope I can provide an overview of my experiences of working in museums and galleries to date. After graduating from Art History and spending six months firstly teaching in … Continue reading